Why Choose Us?
- Same Day Bookings Welcome
- Founded In 1999
- Open 7 Days A Week
- Relaxed & Friendly Environment
- Receptionist Available 7 Days A Week
- Registered Massage Therapists
- Registered Acupuncturists
- Registered Social Worker for Psychotherapy
- Spa services will be back soon!
Spa Services On Set Now
- FACIAL TREATMENT is a service that includes deep cleansing. a moisturizing massage and steam treatment to remove extra din. It's a technique that uses a moisturizing mask or a light (superficial) chemical
- The Peel removes the outer layer of skin (epidermis). It's used to treat fine wrinkles. acne, uneven skin tone, and dryness. You might have a light peel every two to five weeks are superficial chemical peels worth it?
- GALVANIC FACIAL is the treatment that offers a solution for making those skincare products work. The machine promotes the absorption of products used on the skin, driving them deeper into the pores so that they can work. It also helps to tighten up the skin. helping to reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
- Chemical peels are one of the most effective non-invasive cosmetic facial treatments and a great way to achieve brighter, smoother skin. This non-invasive treatment removes the outer layer of skin to reveal the healthy. beautiful skin underneath.
- Alpha hydroxy acids (AHA) exfoliate the uppermost layer of skin for a bright, even appearance. Beta hydroxy acids (BHA) aid pore congestion. Together, they help fight visible blemishes and improve skin radiance. It also improves the appearance of skin, and texture and reduces the look of fine lines with continued use. skin is on the dry side. avoid too much exfoliating
- Enzyme peels are composed of fruit enzymes and have many of the same results as chemical peels without harshness and downtime. Like a chemical peel, enzyme peels exfoliate the skin by removing dead skin cells while nourishing the new layer of skin it leaves behind.